Shopping Bag (0)
Amplify has a dedicated Live Team, responsible for planning and producing a broad range of projects, campaigns and events for clients including Meta, Pintrest, Activision, Eventbrite and Bloomberg to name a few . We are actively delivering experiences across the North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, with the ongoing ambition to deliver a wider scope of projects within a multi genre client and cultural landscape; and we’re now looking for another Senior Producer, specialising in live events to help us on that journey.
Your role as a Senior Producer will be as the leading force between Amplify, internal and external stakeholders and clients across a wide range of live events and brand experiences. It will cover classic project management, account handling and project leadership alongside production planning and delivery. As a creative led agency you will play a key role in ensuring the agency’s creative output is planned and executed to the highest possible standard.
Your responsibility will cover the day-to-day development, preparation and management of campaigns and one-off projects, ensuring the agreed scope of work is delivered on brief, on time and within budget. You will be the project figurehead for all key developments and requirements through each stage, from concept ideation through to final execution. You will lead teams for some of our most complex projects with multi-stakeholders, setting the agenda and leading from the front, showing exceptional management and delegation skills, inspiring clients and colleagues alike. You’ll bring your extensive experience to the fore to ensure all projects, and challenges are met head on, with flawless delivery.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You get a buzz from seeing projects come to life, whether physically or digitally and get a thrill from having an ever present awareness of delivering production process flawlessly
- You have extensive experience managing multi-layered brand experience / live and hybrid projects + event from brief and scope definition through to execution
- You take pride in your work and are motivated by inspiring and harnessing teams to navigate different challenges
- You champion organization and have excellent working knowledge of Project Management tools and systems as well as Production Management
- You have strong financial acumen and experience managing project budgets of £500k+ with strong commerciality including setting targets, project margins and supplier negotiations
- You can be agile within a timeline, but deliver on time
- You can apply original thinking to solve complex problems and are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table
- You are a skilled communicator in all form and enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, as well as internal stakeholders and suppliers
- You like to get stuck in. You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- You have experience of Health and Safety, Insurance, Security, Permits and License requirements
- You pride yourself on being someone who can harness and develop young talent and have experience line managing