Shopping Bag (0)
Project & Production Coordinators
Our hub in Paris launched back in 2022, headed up by Nico Daude, who has been in the Amplify family for a number of years. We wanted to take the Amplify brand, culture and ethos to have a wider reach in Europe and that the cultural hub of Paris would be a great place to make that happen. You'd be part of a small but growing team, and have the opportunity and possibility to help shape our offering in a new territory.
Our Project & Production Coordinators will be to support across a wide range of live events and brand experiences. It will cover classic project management alongside production planning and delivery. The role will span the delivery of both live events as well as digital, hybrid, content and broadcast focused experiences. As a creative led agency you will play a key role in ensuring the agency’s creative output is planned and executed to the highest possible standard.
Your responsibility will cover the day-to-day development, preparation and facilitation of campaigns and one-off projects. You will work with the wider team to ensure the agreed scope of work is delivered on brief, on time and within budget, actively “managing up” and delegating where relevant. You’ll liaise with internal teams across
Strategy, Creative, Content and Business Development as well as suppliers and clients alike, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are kept abreast of the key developments and requirements through every stage, from concept ideation through to final execution.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a skilled communicator in French and English in all forms
- You get a buzz from seeing projects come to life and get a thrill from things being produced, whether
physically or digitally
- You like to get stuck in. You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude to assisting on multi-layered projects from brief through to execution
- You take pride in your work and love being in the detail delivering tasks flawlessly
- You champion organisation and are looking to build your knowledge of Project Management tools and systems as well as Production Management
- You are financially savvy and have an interest in numbers and commerciality
- You can be agile within a timeline, but deliver on time
- You enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships whether that’s with internal stakeholders, suppliers or clients
- You are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table
- You are curious and inquisitive and someone who learns through experience
- You thrive working as part of a team and are excited about being ‘on-site’