From mid-January to mid-June 2019, we ran a mixed methodology approach to tap into as much of mainstream Australia as possible for stages 1 and 2 of our research. In stage 3, we focused on a more creative, forward-looking audience to bring the findings to life.
Of the 2,030 18-30 year olds interviewed, the data can be cut by age group (18-21, 22-25, 26-30), gender, region, city, ethnicity and socio-economic group on request.
Our white paper is the in-depth analysis and amalgamation of the qualitative and quantitative elements of the research. We have looked at the prevailing attitudes and beliefs of our audience in the context of world events, trends, the political and financial climate, overlaying this with direct quotes.
► For more information and to get a physical copy of the research please contact email@example.com
1. A Case of Mistaken Identity: Reshaping the Aussie Stereotype
2. Under Pressure: Passions, Fears + the Definition of Success
3. Changing Priorities: Apathy, Activism + the End of Nightlife Culture
4. A New Playing Field: Sport Culture, Representation + Individuality
5. To Buy or Not to Buy: Experience, Influence + Fashion
6. Putting Their Money Where Their Mouths Are: Food, Consumerism + Brand Ethics
7. A World Made for ‘We’: Technology, Ambition + the Future