Shopping Bag (0)
Amplify shortlisted for 25 Brand Experience Awards
Airbnb's 'A Night at... the Louvre', Cadbury's 'Donate your words' and Major League Baseball 'London Yards' have all been shortlisted multiple times in the 2020 Campaign Experience Awards.
The annual awards celebrate the very best brand activations and experiential campaigns in the UK and beyond.
In the Creative Experience Agency category, the shortlist comprises: Amplify, Haygarth, Jack Morton Worldwide, Momentum Worldwide, Space, Unit9 and XYZ.
Campaign's digital director, Yasmin Arrigo, commented: "From the bold and purposeful to the unashamedly joy-inducing, the creative work that comprises this year's shortlist is testament to the incredibly competitive field of brand experiences."
The results will be announced on 30 April.
Amplify have been shortlisted for:
- Creative Experience Agency (watch video here)
- Event Team
And campaigns shortlisted include:
- Airbnb 'Night At...The Louvre' - 7 categories
- Google Pixel 3's 'Curiosity Rooms' - 9 categories
- YouTube Music's 'In Residence' - 5 categories
- Brewdog 'Metro Mayhem' - 1 category
- Jack Daniel's presents...The Vaccines - 1 category
Across the following categories:
- Brand Experience B2C
- Brand Experience B2B
- Global Brand Activation
- The Game Changer
- Bravest Campaign
- Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Digital Experience
- Creative Event of the Year
- Debut Event
- Exhibition Experience
- Production Experience
- Food Experience
Take a look at our showreel to understand why.
To read the announcement, head to Campaign for the full shortlist.