Shopping Bag (0)
Reports into: Brand and Marketing Lead
New Business Manager
New Biz Manager
We’re a global creative agency, specialising in experience and culture. We have offices in London, Paris, Sydney and Los Angeles and have plans for further global expansion. We create campaigns and experiences that can be amplified across every touchpoint, reimagining how we engage, immerse and entertain audiences in order to solve the challenges of our clients.
This role sits within The Culture, Reputation + Growth (CRG) team as you will be a key guardian of the Amplify brand.
CRG's focus is on Amplify and the collective agencies (Seed & Wonder) global culture, reputation and growth; the CRG team is responsible for driving and building our brand & reputation, continually looking to develop initiatives that will generate the right kind of new business opportunities.
As New Business Manager, you will support the Brand and Marketing Lead (your line manager) to develop and action marketing and lead generation campaigns to drive net new business and growth. You will be supported with market-leading brand assets, thought leadership and case studies to help convert cold prospects into prosperous clients.
You will act as a brand guardian to ensure that Amplify, Wonder and Seed are always represented authentically across all outward client-facing communications. So you'll need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to make new connections quickly.
At Amplify, our New Business Manager drives new relationships forward, they are the driving force behind the new business processes and accountable for new conversations, leads and ultimately briefs.
You will be connected to all of our teams and have an understanding of everything that is happening in the business, and in our outbound campaigns and will be able to keep the senior team informed, by keeping track of status documents our CRM.
Your role is to always be a step ahead and be thinking and doing things proactively. You will have a clear vision for these important functions and a sense of what everybody needs to do, by when, and why.
Who we're looking for
- 1-2 years experience in a new business-related role, preferably from a marketing agency
- Must have experience in developing cold relationships and converting them into briefs and opportunities
- A proven track record of delivering new business opportunities, hitting and exceeding targets
- A strategic and creative mind with a hunger, passion for and proactive approach to new business
- People-focused approach and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience using a CRM is preferable, but not essential
- Experience of using LinkedIn Sales Navigator is preferred but not essential
- Strong commercial understanding and the ability to determine whether a project or client is commercially viable
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We are committed to building a stronger, more diverse and inclusive creative work environment.